Thursday, May 24, 2012

I don't get it

I just don't understand. I feel like I do a lot for people I care about. I wouldn't judge them, you can yell at me and yell at me and I'll forgive you, and if you are family...there's nothing I wouldn't do for you..I have been here for you for the last two years more than ANYONE else. I have kept your secrets, talked to you on the phone for hours telling you it wasn't you. But you can tell me that I don't care at ALL? That you put in so much effort and don't get ANYTHING out of it? Are you kidding me? Really?

I just don't understand..
What do I do to always get this response.. I have my stuff together relatively all the time. I crack like anyone else does, but usually handle it on my own pretty well. But I need someone and I don't get it. EVER. They always find something and can't help. All I ask is to be able to have someone there for me at any moment, no matter what. Not on their time not on their agenda. I just don't get how I can be there for someone so whole heartedly be sooo patient with them and understand and explain to others when they want to give up. Sacrifice if I had to and do ANYTHING but I somehow manage to not get the same respect I give to others or the same patience or same rules. I get judged, yelled at, ignored, things I could never do to someone I love. No matter how mad I am at them. I want to stop being the mature one and be at an age when people grow up and realize treating me like that sucks and isn't fair. Even if i forgive you doesn't mean i deserved to be treated that way. I'm not a doormat you can just walk over, it still hurts and I don't appreciate it.

I just want this to stop happening..

No comments:

Post a Comment