Friday, November 19, 2010

Craziness

So as I am sitting here trying to think of something to blog about this week, many things keep swirling around in my brain. First would be that tonight I get to go pick my cousin up from the airport because she is staying through Thanksgiving. I am really excited that she is coming out, but then I remember that this means that now my time will have to be managed better because there are still two more days left of school before thanksgiving break, and I am sure that I will have some sort of test next week so teachers can get it in there right before break. Plus a month ago I had decided I would try and get the rest of my applications done during thanksgiving break so I wouldn't have to worry about them, but as far as when I am going to fit that in between Blue Gold on Sunday and showing my cousin around I have no idea. On top of all of this, would be the craziness that I feel around this time because TV commercials have Christmas commercials already when it isn't even December yet, and yesterday I heard a Christmas song on the radio which to me is just too early, because Thanksgiving isn't even over yet, and people are worrying about what gifts to get people and all the crazy marked down prices in stores so you can get ahead and buy your presents early. At this point I wish time would freeze for just a couple days at least so I can catch up and not feel like there is a constant sprint till the next test, next assignment, next application deadline, all trying to compete for time in a day that just doesn't seem long enough.

1 comment:

  1. Im feeling the craziness too. That's November for ya. Oh and I agree wholeheartedly about the Christmastime thing. I love Christmas time even more than the actual holiday, but it shouldn't be a month and a half long, or I'll just be tired of it by the time Christmas rolls around. I hate that I'm getting excited already!
    As far as the craziness goes, I've been coping by just taking things day by day. It usually works out, even if it's at the last minute.

    ReplyDelete