Thursday, February 3, 2011

American Idol

American Idol is now on its tenth season since its beginning. This season however they are starting it different with two new judges, Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler. I remember when this show first started, I didn't watch it until the second season, and then I watched all the episodes until the winner. After the third season I watched, the show became less intriguing except for the auditions. I always enjoyed watching the auditions because there would always be someone who thought they would be the winner, and turned out to be tone deaf.

I have watched some of the episodes during this season and I think that the different judges bring something different to American Idol because of their personalities. Maybe the new judges will gain more viewers like the producers are probably hoping for, or it might turn out to be the worse season, but it is too soon to tell.

So who still watches American Idol? Who would you say were the people you remember most: the people who cant sing and make fools of themselves or the actual winners? Do you think American Idol should stop airing? Let me know what you think!

Here are some of the videos of auditions over the seasons.


3 comments:

  1. I miss season one, two, and three because I seriously have not watched it since then. I feel as if the show lost a lot of its flavor and my interest has been lost in the show. I have yet to see a winner of this show do anything with their talent since the first winner. I feel as if the new judges are going to send this show down farther then its gone already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen any winners except for maybe two who have actually been pretty successful. I only know of a few winners and some who were terrible. I do not watch American Idol often to be honest. I have only seen a few episodes, so I do not know how the show will be with the new judges. I guess time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even pay attention anymore. My parents still watch it, and I usually watch the auditions, but I haven't even bothered to try and remember those. It should keep airing, of course, as it still has many fans and helps at least a few people achieve a dream.

    ReplyDelete